Sunday 15 July 2012

Getting Away

Tomorrow, we are getting away for a few days as lots of things have happened to us in these past few weeks. There have been times when I did want to blog but when I got there, I had totally forgot what I had wanted to write about. Talk about dodgy memory!!!! So now whilst I have 5 minutes of peace and quiet I have decided to seize the moment!!!
   My son finshed secondary school 2 weeks ago and I am kind of glad but also kind of sad! As this thursday comming is my sons 16th Birthday. I can remember the joy I had carrying him and helping him become the person he has become now. But it has all happened so quickly, quicker than a blink of an eye at times. I have been with him through his happy and sad times. But I have always been there for him and I will always be. I want him to do well and acheive all he wants to do in his life. 
   But on the other flip of the coin my dad is having some tests done on his prostrate. I am not worried, neither is my father. But my mum has taken this very hard and of course and is not very happy about these tests. But what will be will be.
   So hence the last minute break to the lake district. We have all been at each others throats and this at times has been almost unberable.

No comments:

Post a Comment