Friday 22 June 2012

Catching up

This is really a catch up post as I havent wrote anything in a month!!! i have just been so busy pondering and doing things, that I havent had a lot of time to blog. Naughty old me!!!
   But here goes a lot has really happened, some good, some bad and some sad. The good news is that i am starting to cut back on my money as that was getting way out of control again. And I was getting pretty sick of having no damn money all the time. I have embraced the second hand life fully and I am really enjoying using someone elses once loved and used goods. My garden is comming on quite nicely now and I am starting to appricate it more and more. I just want it to stop raining so I can get out there and do some gardening.
   But some sad and bad news now. I did have a good friend, one I felt a kinship with and I thought we were getting on, but sadly it wasnt to be. It has got that bad that she decided to get the police on to me and try to get me charged with harissment, which is a very serious accusation. But sadly wouldnt stand up in court. As it is the other way round, this lady decided to call my house at all hours tellling me that she was going to kill herself and that her partner had kicked her out and could she stay with my family.
     This went on for a few months and then one day last week I got a very rude voicemail message about some rubbish that she didnt want to be my friend and that it wouldnt work out. I aint a kid and I felt as if I was being spoken to like one. So I sent her a txt asking her why, my son also did as he was worried about me. then I thought whats the point, this lady clearly doesnt want any help to get better, so I sent a text say I would be returning the picture and I would like my items back. This according to the police is harrissment!!!
   But I have moved on and I have decided that the friends I have are the most important people in the world and I will always have my family. My son finished school a couple of weeks ago. I can remember taking him for his first day at nursery and all he did was cry!!! So now he is off to college and to rugby college as he loves doing the sport. All he needs now is a proper job so he can start supporting himself instead of sponging off me!!!
   It was Pauls birthday on Tuesday, he got an i pad which isnt bad!!! I wish it could br my birthday comming up as my phone is starting to die!!!
  And poor Suzie has kennel cough so she is feeling a tad sorry for herself at the moment bless her!!! But a lot has happened and I do promise to try and keep it more regular.

No comments:

Post a Comment