Saturday 31 March 2012

End Of the Month

Well its another end of another month. Am I sad to see it go? You bet I am. It has been one of the most stressful months so far and I am glad to see the back of it. What with Jack in Hospital, work hours getting less and less and suffering from really bad bouts of depression. I am really glad to say goodbye to this month.
     Why on earth do we get months like this? Some months run as smooth as silk and others just make you want to scream. I havent been able to blog as much as I feel at times I have had nothing much to say, even though the cup has been billowing over the edge!
   But sometimes I feel like I just want to be on my own and I dont want to do a damn thing, which is very hard for me at times. The urge to move is getting stronger and stronger as I hate it even more here. My dream house has come up for sale but it is nearly half a million! So I have to dream. I would love to go and have a look at it, but it is up with one of those posh estate agents, so not a cat in hells chance. Its shape sings to me and it is one three floors, four bedrooms a huge craft/art/camera/sewing room for me. But it will never ever happen. So I will have to wonder and ponder who is the lucky person who will get to live in you ohh wonderous house.
    But yes I am glad to see the back of this month and I dont think I will be the only member of the house to feel the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment