Tuesday 24 April 2012

back to it!!!

Well I have decided to break my bit of quiet and a well earned rest and to get back to blogging!!!! I have not had much time to myself and I can only write when I am alone. I cant do with disruption it disturbs my thought pattern.
     Well Paul decided he would like to go to hospital as well a couple of weeks ago with an asthma attack. But he was really bad, he couldnt stand up, walk or talk. So he got whisked away. So we had a tense time with that. But has he packed the smokes in has he nickers!!! I have had asthma for a long time and I had to give up as I didnt have a choice as I would have been pushing up dasies by now!!! Infact I packed in the booze as well! And I feel a better person for it!!! But sadly my weight has rocketed up and I know I need to diet and I want to, I tried the gym and I just didnt enjoy it one little bit! So I am going to have to walk away from the candy jar and the pepsi bottle and find nice tasting lower fat alternatives!
   We also contracted a bug during the holidays which wasnt very nice at all. Infact I still cannot eat properly now and that was 2 weeks ago. I have never felt so ill in my entire life. I felt like death warmed up and I dont wish to repeat it anytime in the near future! So there you go, the house is still like a madhouse!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment