Wednesday 2 May 2012

Getting there

Well I am slowly getting there. I still dont feel right and I am still low on Iron. Whatever this bug was it really did kick my ass!!! I want to sleep on a day, but not on a night. Boy I am screwed!! My head is upside down. I am all over the place. I cannot focus on anything at the moment!!!
   I just want to be on my own all the time, I dont like people disturbing me. God what on earth am I turning into the grinch!!!
   The weather isnt helping, its more like winter than spring!! I had to get my woolies out and start to wear them again its that cold. I want to see spring lambs in the fields dancing in the sunlight and lots and lots of dafs! But mother nature has decided that the weather must stay cold for now.
  I just fancy a doona day and stay under it all day. But when you have a family to care for it is easier said than done. I love looking after them it gives me purpose and it makes me smile and it makes me proud to be a mother and a wife. As that is one of life's great achievements being a parent. And how anyone could ever hurt a child is beyond me. They were children once.
   I am looking forward to the long weekend as it is bankholiday monday and were we live we have a may day fair which I love going to as it supports our local hospice. Which my very special second mother passed away and they did a brilliant job of looking after her. So I always give if I can, buy supporting the charity shops and local events. As they are always looking for money. Yes their items may priced on the high side, but to me every single penny is worth it. So always support your local hospice as one day you might need their help or care.

No comments:

Post a Comment