Monday 7 May 2012

May Day My day!!!

Me and DS1 went to the may day fare and I soon ended up on my own!!!! He had found some of his friends he hangs around with and decided to go with them, which was fine by me. I was quite happy for him to wander off and to have some fun as he isnt a baby anymore and I want to show him that I can trust him when he is out with his friends.
  So I wandered amongst the stalls on my own, missed out on a few bits and peices, I guess I just wasnt quick enough at the end of the day. Plus I aint into grabbing stuff off people that is so not me. I have lost stuff by putting it down to think about it. So hence now I keep a tight hold of it. But I was a tad disapointed as I was hoping for more bargains, but I was happy with my lot and I couldnt grumble on what I got. But the prices were quite high and I heard a few people complain. Sometimes I think people just want stuff for nothing, but other times you can get bargains. I got a pair of Nike trainers on my way home today for a steal. The manager thought they were worn out!!! But they were brand new with hardly any wear on them. I kept looking at them and then I decided to go with it and I am glad I did. It was the style of trainer I think put her off them. But never mind!!!!
   I cant understand why they charge sky high prices for well crap basically and uber cheap prices for good quality items. I am just baffled by it all. I know they have outlay etc..... But dont they realise that this is going to put people off going in there. If they kept their prices low they wouldnt have any problems about hitting targets!!! And they wouldnt have to do bargain rails neither and stock would pass through a lot quicker and I mean a lot quicker!!!! Since I have discovered the joy of the charity shop etc......... I dont really like buying new. Why should I give some fat cat a big bonus for the shite they sell why should I? Plus I would rather benefit home charities as they need all the help they can get. Plus I have a conscence not like the MD of Primark and the other big retailers who let kids work in crap conditions for crap pay. It boils my blood. Sorry rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment