Friday 18 May 2012

Phil Spencer

 This happened last week but I only got round to it today. See I am such a naughty little blogger, but at least I am still keeping it up in a manner.  Me and my Best Friend were in the village on our way for coffee last week, when who did I spy in our pretty little village Mr Philip Spencer of Location, Location, Location doing a bit of filming. But of course what did I do instead of going up and asking for his autograph I burst into a fit of the giggles! I always do this when I am near someone pretty famous, I just think it is one of those knee jerk reactions when I meey people I dont know I just stand there like a giggling fool.
   It gave my best friend a good old chuckle to say the least. But when we had finished coffee they were still filming in the village so we had to walk past them again! And then it happened yet again. They must of thought I was on something as the looks they gave me well were erm pretty interesting. But it gave my best friend a pretty good laugh.
   I think it is a coping mechanism with me, its like when someone asks me directions I tell them I dont live in the area as I am petrified that I would send them the wrong way! Or even worse try to grab me!  My husband always looks at me as if I am a strange fish when I do this and I suppose I am in a way, I just dont like people in my space and I always freak out!
  My dad had his supercar experience that everyone bought him for his birthday last Saturday and everyone enjoyed it, even if it was a lot of waiting around and I ended up entertaining kids as they were getting bored with it all. The cars were really nice and I mean really nice, I think my dad might sell his caravan and buy an astin Martin! No only kidding he couldnt do that. But he did look like a child in a candy store and loved driving all of them. He had this rosy little glow when he was done and I think he was as high as a kite with it all. Ahh bless him. I love seeing my dad happy!!! He makes me smile all the time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment